Live in Style in Downtown at Sofi at 50 Forest
The pet-friendly apartment homes at Sofi at 50 Forest live up to the urban promise of city living.
Large windows frame Stamford’s skyline views, and a private outdoor balcony allows for close interaction with the vibrant energy of downtown. You’ll find culinary inspiration in your open kitchen equipped with energy-efficient appliances and a dishwasher for fast cleanup. Or take advantage of your evening downtime with a good book in one hand and a lovely red blend in the other.
Your new home is waiting for you. Imagine your new space by visiting our Floor Plans page.
- Walk-In Closets
- Granite Countertops
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Timesaving Dishwasher
- Wood-Inspired Flooring
- Washer & Dryer Included
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Layout Options
- Open-Concept Living
- Bright Interiors
- Stamford Views
- WiFi Compatible Living
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Pet-Friendly Apartment Homes
- Lighted Tennis Courts in Private Setting
- Heated Outdoor Pool with Sundeck
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center & Yoga Space
- Indoor & Outdoor Common Space with WiFi
- Well-Appointed Clubhouse
- Resident TV Lounge & Kitchen
- Storage Units Available
- Gated Covered Parking
- Professionally Landscaped BBQ & Picnic Area
- Gated Electronic Entrance
- Bike-Friendly Facility with Storage
- Environmentally Conscious Community with Recycling
- Onsite Management
- Online Rental Payments
- Parks, Public Transportation & Shopping Nearby
- Dry Cleaning Service
Live Well at Sofi at 50 Forest
Sofi at 50 Forest’s list of community amenities ensures you are set up to live your best life yet. Start your day with a session in the well-appointed and state-of-the-art fitness center. Swing by the clubhouse to connect with neighbors before heading out for a night on the town. Enjoy the perks of having onsite bike storage and beautiful, professionally landscaped grounds.
Discover why exceptional living happens daily at Sofi at 50 Forest by scheduling your in-person tour of our Stamford, Connecticut, community.